exhibit a: post on procrastination on october 7th
exhibit b: post -"doing nothing" on october 13th.

Despite exhibit a and b, here I am (yet again) on November 8th realizing I haven't posted for almost two weeks. Holy moly. What happened? I mean, I've had plenty of encouragement and I've wanted to post. So why haven't I? 

Well, Albert Einstein put it best when he said, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." I know me. I know I procastinate. Yet, I actually had the delusion I would post regularly without creating some sort of schedule. Oh, the wishful thinking there. I need deadlines, even if they're self-imposed. End of story.

I can't believe I spent entire post encouraging others to stop doing nothing, and yet my blog so blaringly pointed to my lack of action. That's not to say I've been sitting on my butt doing nothing the past two weeks. Trust me, I've been a busy girl. And it's not like all of my time was spent on selfish things. I certainly did some worthwhile things. But God lovingly reminded me that he told me to write a blog and that I should continue to do so. Besides, I love writing, so this is pretty win-win, right?

So please accept my sincerest apologies. If you've visited in the past two weeks and were disappointed because I hadn't taken the time to visit, I am so sorry. You'll be happy to hear that I will now be posting weekly. Expect new posts no later than Tuesday evenings. We'll see how that goes, and maybe I'll work up to posting more often. Let's not get too ahead of ourselves though :)

Expect a new post by Tuesday night...

0 comments



Post a Comment